Bye, bye October! Bye Halloween, And Hello November! November is just a filler month for me. Nothing much usually happens in this time. But who knows? Anyway, October was filled with action. Soo much happened to me this past month!
Announcement: To support my fellow bloggers, I’m doing a FOLLOW TRAIN. Leave a comment below confirming that you followed my blog and I’ll do the same! Let’s enjoy each others content! [‘Follow Button’ is on either side of the screen or just scroll down.]
In October, I was really lazy. I’ve been stressing a lot about my future career choices. So, I ended up reading a lot less than usual. However, what I did read was focused entirely on my TBR pile. Save for one book which I got from my September Owlcrate book box. Unlike last month, I only managed to finish SEVEN books.
My Novels Monthly Reads:
- Us by David Nicholls | Rating: ★★★★★
- Days Of Blood And Starlight | Laini Taylor ★★★☆☆
- How to Hang a Witch | Adriana Mather ★★★★☆
- The Singles Game | Lauren Weisberger ★★★★☆
- Before She Ignites | Jodi Meadows ★★★☆☆
- Harry Potter and the Cursed Child | John Tiffany ★★★★★
- The Forty Rules of Love | Elif Shafak ★☆☆☆☆
Total Pages: 2,724
My Manga Monthly Reads:
- Sir Tigers Table Vol. 1 | Im Hae Yeon ★★★★☆
- Sir Tigers Table Vol. 2 | Im Hae Yeon ★★★★☆
- Sir Tigers Table Vol. 3 | Im Hae Yeon ★★★★☆
- Sir Tigers Table Vol. 4 | Im Hae Yeon ★★★★☆
- Kedamonozakari, Koizakari | Marina Umezawa ★★★★★
- Boy Of Chocolate [Un Chocoholic] | Rina Yagami ★★★☆☆
- Love Problems [Hatsukoi Wazurai] | Marina Umezawa ★★★☆☆
- Bad Girl Mikata | Ayuko Hatta ★★★★☆
- Violent Wolf and Little Red Riding Hood [Oubou Ookami To Akazukin] | Marina Umezawa ★★☆☆☆
- Kekkon Suru Kara Shite mo ii Yone | Marina Umezawa ★★★★★
- Kiss On The Wolf [Ookami ni Kuchizuke #1] | Rina Yagami, ★★★★★
- Shake on the LOVE! [Nishiki-kun no Nasugamama] | Yuki Shiraishi ★★★★☆
- Boy Friend Younger Than Me [Kareshi Toshishitakei] | Rina Yagami ★★★★★
- Goodbye, but I love you [Sayonara demo Aishiteru] | Rina Yagami ★★★★☆
Total books read: 21
Total pages read: 4,457
16/21 (76%) Stand alones, 5/21 (23%) Series
It was soo hard to choose a post for this month. October was filled with countless interesting blog posts. However, if I have to narrow it down then I guess I will.
The Number One spot for this month goes to: Stress Book Buy. In this post I talk about the obvious problems we face as bookworms. A lot of you seem to have related strongly to this one!
- Started Top Ten Tuesday!
- Started Stacking The Shelves & Sunday Post
- Did a Volunteer Review Request, coming up!
- Stared my own meme, Manga Monday
- Participated in the Owlcrate Photo challenge, which was fun!
- Got nominated for an award!
Top Instagram Post:
I’ve been largely neglecting my instagram this month! So if I must, this choice goes to ‘October Owlcrate Reveal.’
Quote Of The Month:
“Some infinities are bigger than other infinities.”
– John Green, The Fault in Our Stars
Leave a link to ur wrap up and I’ll check it out!
Previous Wrap Ups:
*This post links to Book Date.
For The Love Of Reading!
What did you think of this post, did you read any of these books? Or do you have any other awesome reads for me to try? Lets chat, don’t worry, I don’t bite. ^^
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @bookishowlette
SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE POSTS