Hey Bookowls! WELCOME to this weeks Stacking The Shelves & Sunday Post! This week: Sunday October 29 to Saturday November 4: What happened this week? I’m soo excited to see what you and everyone else has in their post. So without further ado, heres mine.
Announcement: To support my fellow bloggers, I’m doing a FOLLOW TRAIN. You must leave a comment below confirming that you followed my blog and I’ll do the same! (How else will i know? :p) Let’s enjoy each others content! [‘Follow Button’ is on either side of the screen or just scroll down.]Books I Read:
I didn’t want to be behind in my reviews so this week I’ve been mostly focusing on my ARCs. Some were the most perfect and amazing things. And some were just the absolute worst!
- Forgotten Violets by Martin Niewood
- Sweet Dreams, Supergirl by Michael Dahl
- Happy Birthday! by Mamoru Suzuki
- In My World by Jillian Ma
- Me, Me, Me by Annika Dunklee
- Be a Unicorn & Live Life on the Bright Side by Sarah Ford
- Tricky by Kari Rust
- Letters to a Prisoner by Jacques Goldstyn
- Disney Manga: Fairies – Tinker Bell’s Secret by Haruhi Kato
- Christmas at the Second Chance Chocolate Shop by Kellie Hailes
Posts This Week:
- Manga Monday #3: Sir Tiger’s Table Vol. 1
- The Crown | Kiera Cass
- October 2017 | Monthly Wrap Up
- Happy Birthday!| Mamoru Suzuki
- Top Ten Halloween Freebie! | Villains I Don’t Want To Mess With
- Donating My Books
This week I’ve been mostly focusing on my book review requests. But I’m soo happy that I’m getting closer to a hundred! I’ve never been this close before! Wish me luck! 😀
Announcement: I’m looking into expanding my friends list in Goodreads. I realized this will make me more in touch with you guys! If you’re interested, add me: BookishOwlette or click here.
Books Added To Virtual Shelf:
- Boy Toy by Beth Orsoff
- Ever the Brave by Erin Summerill
Books Added To Physical Shelf:
Be proud of me! Fourth Week In A Row!
I have exercised control!! I did not buy anything this week! Keeping with my vow to refrain from any book haul until I finish the majority of my TBR books.
Now YOU Tell ME! What were you up to this week?
*If you’re stopping by from the linkup, please be sure to leave a link to your post so I can check out your new books.*
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.”
What did you think of these post, did you read any of these books? Or do you have recommendations? Lets chat, don’t worry, I don’t bite. ^^
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @bookishowlette
SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE POSTS