Having trouble with gift ideas? You’re not alone. David shares his thoughts about what you should get for your loved ones! This has honestly made my life so much easier!
With the year rapidly coming to an end, many family members are unsure what they should buy their parents for the holidays. Well, I’m here to help. I’ve compiled a small list of great, trending gifts to make Mom and Dad happy.
Gifts for Mom:
I don’t know about you, but I could never top my mother’s gifting (seriously, she was good). If you need an idea for Mom, here’s a few things she may enjoy:
• ReaLegend Utensils 8-in-1 Kitchen Gadgets: A very useful tool that will let Mom organize her kitchen and have everything she needs available in one gadget. This colorful bottle includes 8 utensils: A funnel, juicer, grater, egg cracker and separator, shredder, can opener, and a measuring cup up to 420ml.
• Mother Nestling Birds Necklace: Yes, I know that jewelry can be an overrated, last minute gift idea. However, this necklace can be custom made with a mother bird and any amount of baby birds needed. Mom will always have a reminder of why she’s important; a meaningful piece of jewelry.
• Mom, I’ve Always Wanted to Tell You: Diary. A journal with 50 prompts to record special childhood memories and milestones to show Mom have much you appreciate her. This gift is great for those who want to get creative and give her a gift from the heart.
• Kindle Paperwhite E-reader: Let Mom relax and clear her head with this amazing gift. This ebook will allow mom to read all of her favorites on one device. With this gift, Mom can enjoy reading on the go and she won’t need to worry about packing a novel!
Gifts for Dad:
Finding a gift for Dad normally isn’t that challenging. If you don’t want to give him a gift card, here are some popular gifts for Dad this Christmas:
• Weber Go-Anywhere Gas Grill: For Dads who love to camp, tailgate, or grill at community events, this is a must-have. A nice and small portable grill that provides the same quality char. Now, Dad won’t need to lug that huge grill around.
• Black & Decker Matrix Drill: As a father, I know that having a good drill makes fixing things at home a lifesaver (and a money saver). For those DIY Dads, this drill will provide them with plenty of power to finish a project in a timely manner.
• Gentleman Jon Complete Wet Shave Kit: I personally recommend this item. My wife got me this as a Christmas gift in 2016, and I still have the original shaving materials (aside from razors). This outstanding kit comes with high-quality razors, a safety blade, badger brush, stainless steel shave bowl, unscented shave soap, and an alum block to soothe the skin.
There you have it! It’s BookishOwlette again! That was Davide Housley‘s awesome Christmas Gift Ideas for the year! I honestly loved most of these gifts. The kindle, grill and shaving kit were perfect for me. What about you?
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.”
What did you think of this post, did you like these suggestions? Or do you have recommendations? Lets chat, don’t worry, I don’t bite. ^^
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @bookishowlette
SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE POSTS