Hey Bookowls! WELCOME to this weeks Stacking The Shelves & Sunday Post! This week: SundayDecember 31 to Saturday January 6 : What happened this week? I’m soo excited to see what you and everyone else has in their post. So without further ado, heres mine.
Announcement: To support my fellow bloggers, I’m doing a FOLLOW TRAIN. You must leave a comment below confirming that you followed my blog and I’ll do the same! (How else will i know? :p) Let’s enjoy each others content! [‘Follow Button’ is on either side of the screen or just scroll down.] Help A Girl Out!
I wanted to reach out and see if anyone is willing to write a testimonial on my blog! It can be just a short thing about what you like about my blog. I am opening it up to anyone. I would really appreciate it!
Books I Read:
Happy New Year Everyone!! I hope everyone was having a good time. I for one, was not. The new year coming so soon trigged a lot of negative emotions. Mainly how my life has been at a stalemate for a full year now. It’s really starting to get to me. Anyway, before I rant about my sad life, I’ll list the books I read this week. They were mostly feel good manga because I just couldn’t focus on anything.
- Bitter of Tongue by Cassandra Clare
- The Wedding Date by Jasmine Guillory
- Words of Love by Miwako Sugiyama
- Faster than a Kiss by Meca Tanaka Vol. 1 to 5
- Momoiro Heaven! by Mari Yoshino Vol. 1 to 9
- Honnou – Motto Midaretai by Iori Shigano
- Ore no Yome ni Nare yo by Airi Sano Vol. 1 to 4
- Kanojo, Okarishimasu by Miyajima Reiji
Posts This Week:
Since I took a break from this weekly round up last week, I’ll link the posts for both here.
- Manga Monday #10 | Bad Girl Mikata
- Me, Me, Me | Annika Dunklee
- The Winter Tag 2017 + Giveaway!
- As You Wish | Chelsea Sedoti
- Letters to a Prisoner | Jacques Goldstyn
- Books I forgot I Read
- December 2017 | Monthly Wrap Up
- Manga Monday #11 | Sir Tigers Table Vol. 4
- New Year Resolution & Book Tag
- 2017 Yearly Wrap Up
- Testimonials For BookishOwlette
- Goodreads 2k17 | DONE! & Advice
- Disney Manga: Fairies – Tinker Bell’s Secret | Haruhi Kato
VOTE FOR ME:
Please vote for me here for Best Personal Blog 2017 & Best New Blog 2017
New Year New Start
Announcement: I’m looking into expanding my friends list in Goodreads. I realized this will make me more in touch with you guys! If you’re interested, add me: BookishOwlette or click here.
Books Added To Physical Shelf:
I will reclaim My Superpower. This is the fifth week that I didn’t buy a book in! I CAN do this!!
- STS #8: Travel Bug
- STS #9: Bye Bye Superpower
- STS #10: Reclaiming My SuperPower
- STS #11: Goodreads Champion
- STS #12 | Giveaway Gal
Now YOU Tell ME! What were you up to this week?
*If you’re stopping by from the linkup, please be sure to leave a link to your post so I can check out your new books.*
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.”
What did you think of this post, did you read any of these books? Or do you have recommendations? Lets chat, don’t worry, I don’t bite. ^^
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @bookishowlette
SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE POSTS