Wow, this month has been a journey. Not only blog wise but also life wise. Honestly, I was terrified of this month ending too soon. And now it has. Soo much happened to me this past month! Let’s dive to it!
Announcement: To support my fellow bloggers, I’m doing a FOLLOW TRAIN. Leave a comment below confirming that you followed my blog and I’ll do the same! Let’s enjoy each others content! [‘Follow Button’ is on either side of the screen or just scroll down.]
Stress Month!! Stresss month! This month has been nothing but stressful for me!! I really hated this January. Absolutely and completely hated it. Why? Because January 18 marked my one year anniversary since I graduated college. And do you know what that means? It means that it has officially been a full year of my unemployment status. One.Full.Year. So I’ve been completely freaking out over what to do with my life. I honestly just don’t even know.
One good thing to come out of this horrible, wretched January is my eye surgery. On Wednesday, 24 January to be exact, I got my eyes corrected. Finally. So no more glasses or contact lenses for me.
My Novels Monthly Reads:
I’m super proud of this list. Most of these books were ARCs with a deadline for this month. I’m glad that I managed to finish them before it was too late!
- Bitter of Tongue by Cassandra Clare ★★★★★
- The Wedding Date by Jasmine Guillory ★★★☆☆
- The Pink Umbrella by Amélie Callot ★★★★☆
- Simone: Even More Monstrous! by Rémy Simard ★★★★★
- Petra by Marianna Coppo ★★★★★
- Crackerjack Jack by Bowman Wilker ★★★★★
- A Fire Truck for Chuck by Annika Dunklee ★★★★★
- The Falcon Strikes by Gabrielle Mathieu ★★★★☆
- Zephyra by Andrea B Lamoureux ★★★★★
- Kitty’s Magic 1 by Ella Moonheart ★★★★★
- Detective Nosegoode and the Kidnappers by Marian Orton ★★★★★
- Detective Nosegoode and Museum Robbery by Marian Orton ★★★★★
- Firebolt by Adrienne Woods ★★★★★
- The Upside of Falling Down by Rebekah Crane ★★★★☆
- The Cuckoo’s Calling ★★★★☆
Total Pages: 2,612
My Manga Monthly Reads:
When I’m stressed, I read manga. Loads of manga….
- Words of Love by Miwako Sugiyama ★★★★☆
- Faster than a Kiss by Meca Tanaka Vol. 1 ★★★☆☆
- Faster than a Kiss by Meca Tanaka Vol. 2 ★★★☆☆
- Faster than a Kiss by Meca Tanaka Vol. 3 ★★★☆☆
- Faster than a Kiss by Meca Tanaka Vol. 4 ★★★★☆
- Faster than a Kiss by Meca Tanaka Vol. 5 ★★★★☆
- Faster than a Kiss by Meca Tanaka Vol. 6 ★★★★★
- Honnou – Motto Midaretai by Iori Shigano ★★★★☆
- My Bride by Airi Sano Vol. 1 ★★★★★
- My Bride by Airi Sano Vol. 2 ★★★★★
- My Bride by Airi Sano Vol. 3 ★★★★★
- My Bride by Airi Sano Vol. 4 ★★★★★
- Kanojo, Okarishimasu by Miyajima Reiji ★★★☆☆
- Lavish Love Strip by Mayu Shinjo ★★★★☆
- The Poisonous Flower by Mayu Shinjo ★★★☆☆
- Himeyaka na Tousaku by Miku Momono ★★★★☆
- Love Celeb by Mayu Shinjo Vol.1 ★★★★☆
- Love Celeb by Mayu Shinjo Vol.2 ★★★★☆
- Love Celeb by Mayu Shinjo Vol.3 ★★★★☆
- Love Celeb by Mayu Shinjo Vol.4 ★★★★☆
- Love Celeb by Mayu Shinjo Vol.5 ★★★★☆
- Love Celeb by Mayu Shinjo Vol.6 ★★★★☆
- Momoiro Heaven! by Mari Yoshino Vol. 1
- Momoiro Heaven! by Mari Yoshino Vol. 2
- Momoiro Heaven! by Mari Yoshino Vol. 3
- Momoiro Heaven! by Mari Yoshino Vol. 4
- Momoiro Heaven! by Mari Yoshino Vol. 5
- Momoiro Heaven! by Mari Yoshino Vol. 6
- Momoiro Heaven! by Mari Yoshino Vol. 7
- Momoiro Heaven! by Mari Yoshino Vol. 8
- Momoiro Heaven! by Mari Yoshino Vol. 9
Total Pages: 3,941
Total books read: 46
Total pages read: 4,174
17/46 (37%) Stand alones, 29/46 (63%) Series
The Number One spot for this month goes to: 2k18 Challenges If you haven’t checked it out, in it I tell you about all the quests I’ll be doing in this booktastic world! Monthly Highlights:
- Did my Eye Correction Surgery. Finally!! This is something I’ve wanted since I was 10, so MAJOR LIFE ACCOMPLISHMENT!
- Focused on Yearly Challenges! And I’m slaying it! #QUEEN
- Made it to the final round in Best Personal Blog 2017 & Best New Blog 2017
- Testimonials! I’m so overwhelmed by the amount of love I got from you guys!
- Wrapped up my year in an awesome post!
VOTE FOR ME:
- Please vote for me here for Best Personal Blog 2017 & Best New Blog 2017
*Leave a link to ur wrap up and I’ll check it out!
Previous Wrap Ups:
- August 2017: Beginnings
- September 2017: Owlcrate
- October 2017: Memes
- November 2017: ARCs
- December 2017: ARC & Partay
*This post links to Book Date.
For The Love Of Reading!
What did you think of this post, did you read any of these books? Or do you have any other awesome reads for me to try? Lets chat, don’t worry, I don’t bite. ^^
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @bookishowlette
SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE POSTS