Hey Everyone! There’s this ongoing ‘Top Ten Tuesday‘ trend in the book community. This week, February 27: Top Ten Books I Could Re-read Forever…..OMG!! How long has it been exactly since I posted a TTT post? I believe the last post I made was on November 7th about Top Ten Characters Who Would Make Great Leaders!
I’ve been soo busy with life that every time I wanted to restart this meme, I couldn’t! But fear no more for I am back!! So, Hello There Ladies and Gents!
The Cruel Prince GIVEAWAY!
Since I really enjoyed The Cruel Prince as an audiobook! The first one I’ve ever listened to!! Narrated by Caitlin Kelly, who did an amazing job! I’ve decided to host a giveaway!!
I’m soo excited to see what you and everyone else has in their list. So without further ado, heres mine.
Top Ten Books I Could Re-read Forever:
- Pride and Prejudice, Janets forever!
- A Court Of Mist And Fury, Love, action, strength, it has everything!
- His Royal Whiskers, My Favorite Story Of All Time!!
- My Lady Jane, Witty, book lover and classical.
- Clockwork Princess, It broke my heart and burned it to ashes.
- Twilight, My entrance to the world of books.
- Mortal Instruments Series, It’s why I breathe.
- The Crown, Unexpected Page Turner and Favorite.
- The Mediator Series, I still can’t get over it.
- The Cruel Prince, OMG, what?
This was soo much fun for me to round up! I barely stopped myself from listing more! This post links to The Artsy Reader Girl.
Now YOU Tell ME! What’s ur Top Ten?
*If you’re stopping by from the linkup, please be sure to leave a link to your post so I can check out your post.*
What did you think of this list, did you read some of them? Or do you think I missed some? Lets chat, don’t worry, I don’t bite. ^^
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @bookishowlette
SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE POSTS