Hey Everyone! There’s this ongoing ‘Top Ten Tuesday‘ trend in the book community. This week, March 20: Books On My Spring TBR
Ok. This was something new. I don’t normally read books based on seasons. It’s more like my mood or whats popular. But that’s not going to stop me from listing down anything!
I’m soo excited to see what you and everyone else has in their list. So without further ado, heres mine.
Top Ten Books On My Spring TBR:
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
- The Girl Who Drank the Moon by Kelly Barnhill
- Soulmate by Kellie McAllen
- Ms. Marvel by G. Willow Wilson
- Olympian Challenger by Astrid Arditi
This was soo much fun for me to round up! I barely stopped myself from listing more! This post links to The Artsy Reader Girl.
- Top Ten Villains I Don’t Want To Mess With
- Top Ten Characters Who Make Great Leaders
- Top Ten Books I Could Re-read Forever
- Top Ten Favorite Book Quotes
Now YOU Tell ME! What’s ur Top Ten?
*If you’re stopping by from the linkup, please be sure to leave a link to your post so I can check out your post.*
What did you think of this list, did you read some of them? Or do you think I missed some? Lets chat, don’t worry, I don’t bite. ^^
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @bookishowlette
SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE POSTS