Hey Everyone! There’s this ongoing ‘Top Ten Tuesday‘ trend in the book community. This week, March 27: Books That Take Place In Another Country
This was awesome to round up. It made me nostalgic to come back into those worlds and travel through the books..<3
I’m soo excited to see what you and everyone else has in their list. So without further ado, heres mine.
Top Ten Books That Take Place In Another Country:
- Prince in Disguise, Scotland here we go!
- His Royal Whiskers, My favorite tale taking place in the land of Petrossia
- Caraval,Welcome, welcome to Caraval…beware of getting swept too far away.
- Stalking Jack The Ripper, welcome to old England..
- Daughter Of Smoke and Bone, beautiful Prague.
- Six Of Crows, Amsterdam-inspired city of Ketterdam.
- The Book Thief, Germany.
- The Blood of the Hydra, let’s take a trip to Greece!
- Clockwork Princess, one more stop to London!
- The Crown, Princess of Illéa.
This was soo much fun for me to round up! I barely stopped myself from listing more! This post links to The Artsy Reader Girl.
Now YOU Tell ME! What’s ur Top Ten?
*If you’re stopping by from the linkup, please be sure to leave a link to your post so I can check out your post.*
What did you think of this list, did you read some of them? Or do you think I missed some? Lets chat, don’t worry, I don’t bite. ^^
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @bookishowlette
SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE POSTS