Hey Bookowls! WELCOME to this weeks Stacking The Shelves & Sunday Post! This week: Sunday April 1 to April 7 : What happened this week? I’m soo excited to see what you and everyone else has in their post. So without further ado, heres mine.
Announcement: To support my fellow bloggers, I’m doing a FOLLOW TRAIN. You must leave a comment below confirming that you followed my blog and I’ll do the same! (How else will I know? :p) Let’s enjoy each others content! [‘Follow Button’ is on either side of the screen or just scroll down.]
Books I Read:
I feel like I’m finally picking up where I left off. I’ve been enjoying a mix of manga, children’s books and humor. This is my first time reading a book that is meant to be funny. Kevin Hart really cracked me up the whole time!! What about you?
- I Can’t Make This Up: Life Lessons by Kevin Hart
- Dirty Little Secret by Kendall Ryan
- The Owly Trilogy by Orla Kelly:
- Owly Saves The Magic Medicine Tree
- Owly And The Enchanted Forest
- Spirit Of The Forest Helps Owly And Friends
- Kimi to Wonderland
- Midnight Secretary
- Sweet bitter by Ayapan
- Kiss TokiDoki Kiss Tokoro Ni Yori Kiss by Yuari Yorii
Posts This Week:
- Simone: Even More Monstrous! | Rémy Simard
- How to Stop Time | Matt Haig
- Detective Nosegoode and the Kidnappers | Marian Orton
- Characters I liked From Bad Books
- The Evil We Love | Cassandra Clare
- Manga Monday #24 | My Cute Poison Prince
Announcement: I’m looking into expanding my friends list in Goodreads. I realized this will make me more in touch with you guys! If you’re interested, add me: BookishOwlette or click here.
Books Added To Physical Shelf:
I will reclaim My Superpower. This is the EIGHTEENTH week that I didn’t buy a book in! I CAN do this!!
Now YOU Tell ME! What were you up to this week?
*If you’re stopping by from the linkup, please be sure to leave a link to your post so I can check out your new books.*
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.”
What did you think of this post, did you read any of these books? Or do you have recommendations? Lets chat, don’t worry, I don’t bite. ^^
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @bookishowlette
SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE POSTS