Hey Everyone! There’s this ongoing ‘Top Ten Tuesday‘ trend in the book community. This week, April 24: Books On My Spring TBR
This is actually something that I’ve found myself constantly annoyed by!! So many books that are coming out just sound the same now a days!! So really, this wasn’t at all hard for me to round up!
I know that this isn’t what you expect to see from my blog. Especially one about books. But a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. I need help.
I’ve started a gofundme campaign to go to college!
$5 Can really make a difference!
You DON’T have to donate!! So don’t be scared! (Although it would be greatly appreciated) All I ask is that you share the link on facebook, twitter..etc! One share can go a long way! The image will take you to my main campaign page.
I’m soo excited to see what you and everyone else has in their list. So without further ado, heres mine.
Top Ten Frequently Used Words In Titles:
- Daughter Of Smoke and Bone, Daughter of the Pirate King, Daughter of the Siren Queen, Daughter of Fortune, The Good Daughter…etc.
- The Queen’s Choice, Red Queen, Queen of Shadows, The Shadow Queen, The Impostor Queen, The Star-Touched Queen, etc.
- The Girl Who Drank the Moon, Gone Girl, The Girl on the Train, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Girl with a Pearl Earring..etc.
- Love in the Time of Cholera, Eat, Pray, Love, P.S. I Love You, To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before, Love, Rosie, The Forty Rules of Love..etc.
- Shadow and Bone, Shadow Kiss, Queen of Shadows, Lord of Shadows..etc
This was soo much fun for me to round up! I barely stopped myself from listing more! This post links to The Artsy Reader Girl.
- Top Ten Books That Take Place In Another Country
- Characters I liked From Bad Books
- Books I Loved but Will Never Re-Read
- Favorite Heroines
Now YOU Tell ME! What’s ur Top Ten?
*If you’re stopping by from the linkup, please be sure to leave a link to your post so I can check out your post.*
What did you think of this list, did you read some of them? Or do you think I missed some? Lets chat, don’t worry, I don’t bite. ^^
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @bookishowlette
SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE POSTS