Hey Everyone! There’s this ongoing ‘Top Ten Tuesday‘ trend in the book community. This week, May 15: Books I Disliked/Hated but Am Really Glad I Read
I know that this isn’t what you expect to see from my blog. Especially one about books. But a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. I need help.
I’ve started a gofundme campaign to go to college!
$5 Can really make a difference!
You DON’T have to donate!! So don’t be scared! (Although it would be greatly appreciated) All I ask is that you share the link on facebook, twitter..etc! One share can go a long way! The image will take you to my main campaign page.
I’m soo excited to see what you and everyone else has in their list. So without further ado, heres mine.
Top Ten Books I Disliked/Hated but Am Really Glad I Read:
- The Selection Series by Keira Cass
- The first book was great, but the following two were horrible. I’m glad I read it though, because the The Heir & The Crown were amazing!!! It was worth the annoyance I had to go through from the first series.
- The Cuckoo’s Calling by JK Rowling
- I got this due to it being written by JK Rowling. However, it wasn’t the great for me. I’m glad that I read it because it was one book in my TBR and it was something new for me.
- The Forty Rules Of Love by Elif Shafak
- It was boring for me. However, I enjoyed learning something new about different cultures and backgrounds.
- Divergent by Veronica Roth
- This was one of the worst books I’ve read so far. The plot is predictable and the characters are a little annoying. The good thing about this was it satisfied my curiosity and I will no longer have to wonder what if?
- Days Of Blood & Starlight by Laini Taylor
- I am a huge fan of Daughter Of Smoke & Bone. Like a super crazy fan. However, the sequel was bad, and that was heartbreaking. I’m glad I got over it, because I’m sure the final book would be great!
This was soo much fun for me to round up! I barely stopped myself from listing more! This post links to The Artsy Reader Girl.
Now YOU Tell ME! What’s ur Top Ten?
*If you’re stopping by from the linkup, please be sure to leave a link to your post so I can check out your post.*
What did you think of this list, did you read some of them? Or do you think I missed some? Lets chat, don’t worry, I don’t bite. ^^
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @bookishowlette
SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE POSTS