After causing the death of her lover and bringing the wrath of the IRA down on her family, Peppa Mueller is determined to redeem herself, even if it means suppressing her falcon totem. But past enemies are looking for her.
After causing the death of her lover and bringing the wrath of the IRA down on her family, Peppa Mueller is determined to redeem herself, even if it means suppressing her falcon totem. But past enemies are looking for her. Her promising neurosurgery career is interrupted by an assassination attempt.
Then the one friend she’s always counted on is called away on an emergency mission to Tibet. Convinced the mission will fail without her medical knowledge, Peppa jeopardizes her career and upcoming marriage to join him. In the wilds of the Himalayas, Peppa will find out that out that unless you make peace with your past, there is no future…
What a brilliant way to end a series!
Peppa’s life has been a roller coaster! I mean, she has been through hell and back repeatedly! I remember the first time we met Peppa.. waking up naked on a roof. Followed by the second time, waking up naked in someone’s bed… you feeling me? :p
There is layer upon layer of intrigue in this trilogy. So much happens in each chapter, you can hardly look away! I knew the moment I stepped into this tantalizing and dark romance that I was going to experience something new and exciting. ❤
The Falcon Soars is a powerful ending that is brilliantly told. Everything that has been building up since book one has come together nicely. Peppa is a strong woman who goes through a lot of crap in life but never fails to step up and fix it. She isn’t the kind that whines and waits for a hero. She is the hero.
Reading this book guarantees mystery and danger on each and every page. You definitely do not want to miss this.
*This book was received in exchange for an honest voluntary review.
Who wants to win a book!? Guys, I’m giving away FIVE copies of The Falcon Flies Alone by Gabrielle Mathieu. I compared this book like Laini Taylor’s work! Check it out here for reference: The Falcon Flies Alone
>>>Click Here To Enter Giveaway<<<
And The Giveaway Is Over!! Congratulations!! Winners Below!
- Participants must be 18 or older to enter or have your parent enter for you.
- This Giveaway is Open Internationally.
- No purchase is necessary to be a participant.
- I reserve the right to end or extend a giveaway without advanced notice.
- I WILL disqualify any entry as I see fit.
- If you unfollow or undo any of the actions required in the giveaway during or after it ends, I reserve the right to disqualify you’re entry as well as in any future giveaways in this blog.
- Winners will receive The Falcon Flies Alone as an ebook.
- Winners will be selected randomly using rafflecopter or any other method I choose.
- Winners will be contacted by email.
- Winners must respond within 48 hours to claim the prizes and provide a shipping address. I or the author/publisher–depending on who the sponsor is, will then mail/email the prizes.
- I’m not responsible for lost or damaged prizes.
Thank you for participating! You were either randomly selected from Rafflecopter or randomly selected for retweeting me on twitter. As promised, here are the FIVE winners! Congratulations!!!
- Sarah from @sincerelyessie
- Shadyia from @ShadyiaAscendnt
- Sabrina from @sabkfox
- Ashley Harper from @mangamangamango
- Cassandra from @annabelsherl
Until Next Time!
What did you think of this book, have you read anything similar to it? Or do you have any recommendations for me to try? Lets chat, don’t worry, I don’t bite. ^^
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @bookishowlette
SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE POSTS