Thank you soo much FirstBookLoven for tagging me! I know it was forever ago, but there’s no time like the present right!? :p
Answer these questions truthfully.
Once you’ve completed this tag, tag 5 other book bloggers to answer these questions next.
- Which book, most recently, did you not finish?
- I can’t answer this because I made a vow to not ever DNF a book for two years now. I’ve been keeping it so far. The last book I DNF’ed before this vow is cities
- Which book is your guilty pleasure?
- Midnight Sun by Stephanie Meyer. I don’t know why, but I’ve reread this book over 50 times, I’m not even exaggerating. In fact, I think that number is small. Anyway, for some reason, reading Edwards perspective is my absolute favorite thing. To this day, every device I own has a copy.
- Which book do you love to hate?
- The Elite. I don’t think there’s been a place I haven’t ranted in about this book. It just disappointed me like no book before it.
- Which book would you throw into the sea?
- Blind Willow, Sleeping Woman by Haruki Murakami. This book should not even exist. Just why even?
- Which book have you read the most?
- I’m not one to reread stories or rewatch movies…etc. Rereading isn’t my thing. The only series I’ve ever reread is the Twilight series, since it’s the first book I’ve read that got me into the love of reading. So it makes sense that I was obsessed with it for a good while. This was obviously before I realized that you can own more than one series per person LOL!
- Which book would you hate to receive as a present?
- Any self-help, cooking, autobiography and hobby book. I can fix my own problems, thank you very much.
- Which book could you not live without?
- Which book made you the angriest?
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber. I love this book, but the ending made a previously non-existing volcano erupt inside me.
- Which book made you cry the most?
- PS: I Love You. Clockwork Princess had a longer impact though.
- Which book cover do you hate the most?
- I don’t buy a book if its ehm..fugly.. so out of my awesome and beautifully designed collection, the least appealing of the bunch is sadly ACOTAR. I don’t like designs that are like this…
Until Next Time,
*Banner from thematildaslibraryblog, images in the post link back to source to the best of my abilities.
What did you think of this list, did you read some of them? Or do you think I missed some? Lets chat, don’t worry, I don’t bite. ^^
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @bookishowlette
SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE POSTS