It’s so hard to pick and follow up which book is coming out when. So don’t worry, I did it for you.
Hey Everyone! There’s this ongoing ‘Top Ten Tuesday‘ trend in the book community. This week, January 08: Most Anticipated Releases for the First Half of 2019
This list includes jaw-dropping plots, exciting graphic novels, heartbreaking contemporary novels to fantasy epics, there’s something for everyone on this list.
Top Ten Most Anticipated Releases for the First Half of 2019:
- Capturing the Devil by Kerri Maniscalco
- Death Prefers Blondes by Caleb Roehrig
- Hot Dog Girl by Jennifer Dugan
- Running from Arrows by T.C. Wescott – .
- Mera: Tidebreaker by Danielle Paige
- Pilu of the Woods by Mai K. Nguyen
- The Wicked King by Holly Black
- King of Scars by Leigh Bardugo
- Chain Of Gold by Cassandra Clare
- The Red Scrolls Of Magic
- Ghosts Of The Shadow Market
- Laura Dean Keeps Breaking Up With Me by Mariko Tamaki
This was soo much fun for me to round up! I barely stopped myself from listing more! This post links to The Artsy Reader Girl.
- Series I’ve Given Up On/Don’t Plan to Finish
- Best Character Names
- Books That Awaken the Travel Bug In Me
- Book Worlds I’d Hate to Live In
Now YOU Tell ME! What’s ur Top Ten?
*If you’re stopping by from the linkup, please be sure to leave a link to your post so I can check out your post.*
*Banner by Forest Of Words And Pages
What did you think of this list, did you read some of them? Or do you think I missed some? Lets chat, don’t worry, I don’t bite. ^^
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @bookishowlette
SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE POSTS