There’s this ongoing ‘Top Ten Tuesday’ trend in the book community. It’s a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish for book fans. Basically what happens is that they post a bookish question and you have to list your answer in a post or a comment. Thats it!
🎉 Happy Finnish Literature Day 🎉
🎉 Happy World Mental Health Day 🎉
There’s this ongoing ‘Top Ten Tuesday‘ trend in the book community. It’s a weekly meme created by The Broke and the Bookish for book fans. Basically what happens is that they post a bookish question and you have to list your answer in a post or a comment. Thats it!
October 10: Ten Books With Fall/Autumn Covers/Themes (If the cover screams fall to you, or the books give off a feeling of being Fallish)
I’m soo excited to see what you and everyone else has in their list. So without further ado, heres mine.
Top Ten Autumn Covers:
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee. The second I read the word ‘Fall’, I remembered this classic. I predict it will be in a lot of your lists.
- Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas. I have the entire Throne of Glass series in my >TBR List< Obviously, it had to be included here.
- City Of Glass by Cassandra Clare. I can not feature this series enough in my blog. Its perfect. READ IT!
- Interview With A Vampire by Anne Rice. Come one! Orange flowers and candles. A spooky book about vampires. It’s October people! This fits the Halloween month perfectly!
- Ruin and Rising by Leigh Bardugo. I’ve been seeing this book a lot on instagram lately. I’m not very familiar with it’s plot, but I think I’ll be getting it in my next Book Haul.
- A Feast For Crows by George R. R. Martin. This Game of thrones novel is the perfect shade of Autumn.
- Catching Fire by Suzanne Collins. I completely forgot about this one. Until I had to reorganize my bookshelf and Voila! Fall Themed Book.
- Allegiant by Veronica Roth. I’ll admit. I’m not a divergent girl. I never read past the first book. But, my sister did. And she’s a huge fan!
- One Day by David Nicholls. I read this book when I was still in high school. Looking back, I realize how inappropriate that might’ve been. Considering the topics mentioned and overall theme, but oh well. It was worth it!
- The Catcher In The Rye by J.D. Salinger. I have another confession. I never read this book. I’ve heard of it though. So it still counts!
I honestly expected this to be a tough list for me to make. Considering the fact that most of my books are black! But what do you know, I got a full ten. I feel like I aced this book quiz!
BTW: I’m thinking of starting my own Blog Meme, if ur interested contact me privately >here<
Now YOU Tell ME! What’s ur Top Ten?
Previous TTT: Book Boyfriends #1
“He found himself wondering at times, especially in the autumn, about the wild lands, and strange visions of mountains that he had never seen came into his dreams.”
What did you think of this list, did you read some of them? Or do you think I missed some? Lets chat, don’t worry, I don’t bite. ^^
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @bookishowlette
SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE POSTS