Unbelievable! I’ve just been nominated for The Liebster Award!! I’ve been seeing this around the blogosphere without really knowing what it is. So Thank you Susie @ 40andholding for nominating me and shedding some light into this topic. You don’t know how grateful I am for this. Especially since I very recently started my blog!
It feels really good to be appreciated and acknowledged. Which is why I opened up the nominations in my previous post, STS # 6. I needed to make sure that everyone got a fair chance before I picked the traditional Eleven Nominees.
- Acknowledge, link back and thank the blog that nominated you
- Display the award in your blog
- List the rules in your blog
- Give 11 random facts about yourself
- Nominate 11 blogs
- Notify them of the nomination
- Give them 11 questions to answer
My answers to Susie’s questions:
What has been the biggest challenge you’ve faced since starting your Blog?
To familiarize myself with the blogging community, trends and basically everything ‘blog’. A lot of the time, it felt like I was alone. I noticed that a lot of the bloggers just post and leave. They don’t really take the time to look at other people’s stuff or try to encourage other bloggers. They don’t comment or like or try to engage. Obviously, not all bloggers, but I’ve seen a lot of other people complaining as well.
If you were going to a desert island and could only take two things with you, what would you take?
An infinite Supply of Chocolates
An infinite Supply of Books.
Where do you find inspiration for your Blog content?
Mostly from Instagram.
Do you have Pets & if so, what are their names?
Nope. Not an animal person. Although, I did try to get a fox once.
Coffee or Tea?
Ooooh tough question. I love the smell of coffee but if I had to pick. I’ll go with tea.
What is your favorite movie?
I don’t have a favorite movie per se. It depends on the genre. I’m going to assume that you don’t mean animation or musicals. So, Law Abiding Citizen.
What is the last book you read?
His Royal Whiskers by Sam Gayton and it was Purrfect.
If someone offered you an all expense paid trip to anywhere in the world, where you would you choose to go?
I travel a lot on a regular basis. So I love this question!! I’d pick London. It has amazing history and architecture. Not to mention, sexy accents!
What goals do you have for your Blog for 2018?
I’m hoping to increase my blog traffic and followers. Mostly so I can engage more with the blogging community. You guys open me up to so many different topics and opinions. it just makes me grow as a person! ❤
Name your favorite Dessert or Sweet Treat.
Molten Chocolate Cake….ok..who am I fooling? Anything and everything chocolate!
How much time do you spend a day on Social Media activities related to your Blog (Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
Too much time!! My eyes are hurting constantly!
Some Random Facts About Me:
- An introvert and an enigma.
- I have a thing for bad boys, so I’m basically inviting trouble into my life.
- When it comes to planning and organizing, I can be very OCD.
- My dream job involves traveling regularly.
- My bookshelf is named, World Library, since half of the books are from the different countries I’ve been to.
- I’m dying to get JK Rowling, Cassandra Clare and Sara J Mass’s signed books, but I don’t know how!!
- My eyes naturally change from brown to green depending on my mood.
- Not a huge fan of kids.
- Terrible, Awful Cook
- Face Planted on a tree
- Mistook a bug for a chocolate one too many times.
- Geybie @ Geybie’s Book Blog
- Kathy @ BooksandMunches
- Nicole @ Nicole’s Novel Reads
- Loretta @ Laughing Listener
- Melinda @ West Metro Mommy Reads
- Joannechillhouse @ Jhohadl
- L @ Do You Dog-Ear?
- Joy The Witch @ Mademoiselle O’ Lantern
- Aj @ Read All The Things!
- Evelina @ AvalinahsBooks
- Sim @Flipping Thru the Pages
Now, My Questions For You:
- Have you ever met an author or celebrity in real life? Who and what happened!?
- What inspires your blog content and design?
- Which Hogwarts House are you in?
- Would you do this, get $100,000 every week = marry the one person you hate, and loathe.
- What is the story behind your blog name?
- Time Machine and Magic Wand in hand, if you could be any person in the world, who would you be and why?
- What’s your dream job?
- What is the main obstacle you face in your blog?
- Most embarrassing moment.
- If you could be a supernatural being, what would you be?
- Which fictional character would you marry?
I’m looking forward to your answers!! For more info on this award, click here.