Hey Bookowls! WELCOME to this weeks Stacking The Shelves & Sunday Post! This week: Sunday May 5 to May 12: What happened this week? I’m soo excited to see what you and everyone else has in their post. So without further ado, heres mine.
Announcement: To support my fellow bloggers, I’m doing a FOLLOW TRAIN. You must leave a comment below confirming that you followed my blog and I’ll do the same! (How else will I know? :p) Let’s enjoy each others content! [‘Follow Button’ is on either side of the screen or just scroll down.]
I know that this isn’t what you expect to see from my blog. Especially one about books. But a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. I need help.
I’ve started a gofundme campaign to go to college!
You DON’T have to donate!! So don’t be scared! (Although it would be greatly appreciated) All I ask is that you share the link on facebook, twitter..etc! One share can go a long way! The image will take you to my main campaign page.
Books I Read:
This week I’ve been focusing on my 2k18 Challenges mostly on A to Z, Picture Book and Comics & Manga. If you have any suggestions for any of them, please let me know in the comments below!
The books I managed to read include the following:
- Today I’ll Be a Unicorn by Dana Simpson
- The Dragon Of The Month Club by Iain Reading
- The Mermaid’s Journey by Kellie McAllen
- A Place for Pluto by Stef Wade
- Little Brothers & Little Sisters by Monica Arnaldo
- How to Catch a Mermaid by Adam Wallace
- Call of Doodie by Donald Lemke
- Awesome! by Craig Shuttlewood
- Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku 3 by Fujita
- Wotakoi: Love is Hard for Otaku 4 by Fujita
- You must never be in love by Haru Tsukishima
- Nach der Schule: Liebe 01 by Kayoru
- Secret Eye – Chan Vol 1 by Kaori
- Snowman – Frozen Heart by Xiao Qi; Hu Tao (Hutao)
Posts This Week:
- Mail-Order Bride | Jenny Foster
- The Prophecy of Shadows | Michelle Madow
- Krappy Kindle
- Books With My Favorite Color On the Cover
- Today I’ll Be a Unicorn | Dana Simpson
- Manga Monday #28 | Love is Hard for Otaku
In case you missed it…
I Met This Hottie!!
Also.. I was nominated in the 2nd Annual Book Blogger Awards!
Thank you so much!
Announcement: I’m looking into expanding my friends list in Goodreads. I realized this will make me more in touch with you guys! If you’re interested, add me: BookishOwlette or click here.
Books Added To Physical Shelf:
I will reclaim My Superpower. This is the TWENTY-THIRD week that I didn’t buy a book in! I CAN do this!!
Now YOU Tell ME! What were you up to this week?
*If you’re stopping by from the linkup, please be sure to leave a link to your post so I can check out your new books.*
“A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies, said Jojen. The man who never reads lives only one.”
What did you think of this post, did you read any of these books? Or do you have recommendations? Lets chat, don’t worry, I don’t bite. ^^
FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM: @bookishowlette
SCROLL DOWN FOR MORE POSTS